It’s important to understanding best sleep position for height growth, cause it will effect in bone posture. But Actually good sleep it’s not just about 8 hours sleep. By using right sleep position you will gain advantages in increase rate your height.
While you sleeping your body automatic will repair the spin and extended. That’s why usually being taller in the morning.
Before we explain good position while sleeping, let me share to you how important posture it.
Why It’s important to had good posture?
Our back spine has a natural curvature. It’s has be designed by over millions year through evolution.
There’s a reason why it’s curved, it’s bring benefit maintain gravity while we are walking on two legs. a straight spine could not able do this.
The problem is that when laziness can cause muscle weakness and the spine to curve more than it should do, this is poor posture will not just unpleasing on the eye, but also it affect on your height, it will reduce height up to 1 – 2 inch.
What is Relation sleep and posture?
Research proven that the average person suffers from poor posture resulting in 1 inch of height loss
Basically the first important thing about sleeping is make sure your comfortable. Then if you are still young it’s really matter having good night sleep without being woken to maximize your secretion production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
Sleeping in a poor position will make your posture worse. there’s a guarantee about that. Use sleeping as a chance to correct and repair poor posture and prevent too much curvature of the spine.
So what is best sleep position to fixing bad posture and increase height?
As you can see Foetus position is the most favorite people in the world. it’s fine as long as the head positioned in way it is not too far forward. Soldier position also fine position to increase height and fixing poor posture.
Keep remember when you sleep:
- Always ensure your comfortable for quality sleep.
- never use broken mattress (not flat) please have a good mattress so your spine retains it in natural shape.
- thick pillow which results in your head being pushed too far forward, so better don’t use it. Especially if your in a soldier position, choose a thin pillow.
- Don’t use no pillow, this will cause your head to tilt back which pushes your chin forward, resulting is poor curvature of the neck.
- Your knees should not be locked straight in any position.
- If in foetus position, use a thick enough pillow to prevent your head moving to the side.
Like we discussed in above Best sleep position for height growth and posture is very important. Especially when you is in golden period.
There’s some recommended sleeping position like Foetus and soldier position. but the priority is still your comfortable.
Cause you will loss more benefit having good sleep if you force yourself in recommended position.
We had a guide about how to increase height fast and naturally that you may interested in here